Welcome to the Bryan Hepworth Family Blog!!

Getting the hang of things! Love that I actually have followers out there. Makes me feel alittle closer to home. XOXOXO

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sammy!!

I am so happy to report that Sammy has decided he wants to be a "big boy" and use the potty.  I wont post any pictures but I will tell you he has officially poop in the toilet all by himself.  YAHOO!! I can not wait to be done with diapers.  He loves to wear his "big boy" underwear.  Most of the time if we go out for an extended period of time I make him wear a pullup just in case, but he has done fantastic.  Who new it could be this easy!!!  ( I hope I didn't just say that too soon!)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Sammy! I'm singing- you poo poo in the potty, you poo poo in the potty because it is really fun! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sammy, that is so exciting!!!! You deserve an easy one this time around. Tell him we're all so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete