Welcome to the Bryan Hepworth Family Blog!!

Getting the hang of things! Love that I actually have followers out there. Makes me feel alittle closer to home. XOXOXO

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Abby 3 weeks old

Next week she will be a month old. Wow it goes fast. We are getting into a grove and on the move again. Not sure if that's a good thing but it's what we are. The boys are counting down to our upcoming Utah trip. And honestly so am I. Abby seems to change over night and its scary!! This last week we meaning bryan and I had our tenth anniversary. We were able to sneak away with Abby for a dinner at Creekside West grill. Our current favorite place!! As we talked about the last ten years it was scary to see how far we have come. So much has happened and yet it seems like yesterday we were in chemistry class at UVSC. All I can say this week is time flies!!

3 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are so precious! I can't believe how big David is now. I still remember him as a toddler!! Congrats on the new baby, she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo neeeedddd to hold her sooooo baaaaaddd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the anniversary. 10 years is a big one! We're hitting 5 years next month. Crazy how fast time flies.

    BTW, I showed Jeremy your posts and he says Abby looks like David. I think I have to agree. Such a cute pie. Wish I could hold her. :(

    ReplyDelete