David was very excited this year to preform. They sang Christmas comin', Alvin and the chipmunk Christmas christmas don't be late, Rudolph the red nose reindeer, and one more that we can't remember. Bryan unfortunately had to work and missed it. I attempted to record it on video and take pictures. Well lets just say I didn't do a great job of either. Sammy was very " helpful". There was a Christmas elf there that Sammy insisted on seeing so we waded through the crowds to find her. He was very happy! Another Christmas program down. No to be sappy or anything but this year I am particularly great full for the program. In case you can't find him he s on the back row second o the last on the your left. Oh and this te the first time he is not the tallest ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment