Welcome to the Bryan Hepworth Family Blog!!

Getting the hang of things! Love that I actually have followers out there. Makes me feel alittle closer to home. XOXOXO

Thursday, April 25, 2013

2013

Well our year so far has been one sickness after another. It has traveled from person to person. Currently it's David and Sam but we have a had it. Hopefully for the last time. On the midst of it all we have played but cabin fever I think has officially set in. I am hoping to get everyone better by next week so we can go on an outing it two but we shall see. Abby officially has 3 teeth with 2 more in the works. They boys are so excited for summer to come abs visit grandma that there trip back packs are all ready packed according to them. We are lucky that we get to Skype with grandpa curt and see him a lot while he gas been sick. And just this last week the boys figured out how to tie their shoes!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment