Welcome to the Bryan Hepworth Family Blog!!

Getting the hang of things! Love that I actually have followers out there. Makes me feel alittle closer to home. XOXOXO

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Losing Grandpa Curt

We stood vigil as my dad passed through he vail this morning. What a beautiful moment of watching his poor body that had be so bruised a d battered in this earth release his spirit to a better place. Where I know loved ones were waiting to greet him. Dad I will miss the book discussions, the singing, the nature hikes and big bear hugs. I know we had our rough roads but I know that you loved me and I know that you knew of my love for you. The boys will miss your playful spirit and your teasing hands. Sammy is awaiting the day to fish with you in heaven. David so badly wanted to camp out with you and sadly never got that chance. But I will tell him of our stories so he will remember you. My sweet little Abby only met you twice in this life so she will have lots of catching up to do. We love you and thank you got your service, love and example to us.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss Megan! Glad we have the knowledge and faith that we have! Love you!

    ReplyDelete