My poor Sammy caught a bug! He is one miserable kiddo. Last on Sunday he had coughed so much he couldn't even get himself to bed and decided to give up and curl up on the kitchen floor! Then the vomiting started. On Monday I took him to the Dr for chest xray and flu swab of course they came back negative (that is a good thing, right?) I know that moms aren't supposed to tell vomit stories but I just have too! We are sitting in the room waiting for the Dr and Sam pipes up that he is going to puke. The nurse was in the room and just didn't move very fast, so being the hood mother that I am, I caught it! The nurse was so surprised that I did. It wasn't too save the room or the table of course, it was out of self preservation so I could ride home in the car with Sam! So we are on house quarantine sort of. Tonight is the big pine wood derby. I think Sammy will be wearing a mask so David can go. Hopefully it will be a smooth ride I will update you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment