Welcome to the Bryan Hepworth Family Blog!!
Getting the hang of things! Love that I actually have followers out there. Makes me feel alittle closer to home. XOXOXO
Monday, December 13, 2010
Hello!!
I think I figured the first stuff out!! Yeah!! So Today was a big day here David had is first day of School at Sunset Preschool. He was very excited and couldn't wait to get out the door. Me and Bryan did fine but Sammy has been looking for him all morning. Bryan is doing well at working trying to still get used to the hours. I am still getting used to the much smaller house but loving that I can pick up the whole house in an eighth of the time!! I hope the picture of David going to school works cause It took all the skills i have as a mother to get him to pause long enough to take it outside of the school. We miss you and love you all!! Talk soon ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment