Getting the hang of things! Love that I actually have followers out there. Makes me feel alittle closer to home. XOXOXO
Monday, December 13, 2010
What???
When I came down stairs and asked "what are you doing??" Sammy replied "Uh?" and David say "ummmm making something?" yeah a messed is exactly what they made!!!
LOVE THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING!!!!!!! Our boys must have talked last night because that's what my house looked like today too. Got to love when boys get creative! Miss you guys!!!
Whoo HOO Welcome to the blogger world! I just love those boys! I hope David is doing good in preschool. was he sad when it wasn't Miss Becky? LOVE YOU GUYS!
LOVE THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING!!!!!!! Our boys must have talked last night because that's what my house looked like today too. Got to love when boys get creative! Miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you started a blog. It will be fun to keep up with you this way. Nice mess, I'm having flashbacks to Matisyn! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteWhoo HOO Welcome to the blogger world! I just love those boys! I hope David is doing good in preschool. was he sad when it wasn't Miss Becky? LOVE YOU GUYS!
ReplyDelete