Welcome to the Bryan Hepworth Family Blog!!

Getting the hang of things! Love that I actually have followers out there. Makes me feel alittle closer to home. XOXOXO

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Uncle Jeremy's birthday


Today we celebrated Uncle ( or Aunt, as the boys like to say) Jeremy's Birthday.  The boys were very excited and David desperately wanted to give him something.  His first thought was one of his teddy bears and then I gently reminded him that when you give something to someone as a gift it is now theirs forever.  He rethought about what to give and found a little monkey that I think was a burger king toy and decided that's what Uncle Jeremy would get for his birthday.  He got to wrap it all by himself and was very excited to give it to his uncle. 

Uncle Jeremy was a great sport to tell his thank you and how much he loved the used, cheap, burger king toy.  It is moments like this that you love your kids and family because only the love of an understanding uncle (or a brother story below) could make this a great moment!! Thanks Uncle Jeremy and Happy Birthday!!

So the corresponding story to all of this is a video that one day I hope to get my hands on.  I very so carefully wrapped rocks,  yes rocks, to give to I think Matt, it could have been Mike.  He was so nice and grateful to open these rocks. I thought that I was the best sister ever. So you see, it takes a loving family to raise your own.  Thanks everyone!! I love you all and cant wait to see you!

2 comments:

  1. I remember your rocks as gifts meggie. I just wish I had kept them around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he wasn't wrapping gifts for the "imaginary" friends. I get in trouble all the time for throwing those out! Good times!

    ReplyDelete