So I kind of missed the 6 month mark but that's life these days. Abby is 7 months old now and she loves to laugh. She is rolling all over the place and loves to get stuck underneath the couch. The boys love her to death and think she is amazing and can't wait for her to start running after them. I have a feeling they will change their mind soon. She pushes up to almost all fours and I am not ready for her to crawl.






So stinkin cute! I just showed her off to all of my roommates, they love her! :) Love you and miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! She still looks so dainty, mine is a 6 week old tank! I think Lucas might be bigger than her already!!! I can't believe she'll be crawling soon. Want to talk soon. Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove the updates. And can I even tell you how much I want to reach through the computer and squeeze those cheeks?!? She is a doll. Love and miss all of you!
ReplyDelete